1. Judge the actions of each laboratory in a specific test or measurement. The laboratory is constantly monitored.
2. Identify problems that occur in the laboratory and initiate corrective actions that may be related. The performance of personnel or calibration tools.
3. To demonstrate the effectiveness and comparison of new test methods / measurements and to monitor the test methodology.
4. This is used to assure the customer of the laboratory.
5. To use the test method is used routinely. Reduce the repeat several tests.
6. To determine the value of the reference material and to evaluate the suitability of specific test methods or measuring procedures.